Interested in joining the team of the best service center in the country?
At Miami Valley Steel, we pride ourselves on having a great team of employees, each of which who will go the extra mile to help ensure our customers are being given the best service in the industry. Our people are our greatest asset and our family atmosphere shows with the average years of service is 11 years. Below are some of the reasons Miami Valley Steel has been ranked as one of Dayton’s “top places to work”.
A few of the great benefits our team members enjoy:
- Among the areas top medical, dental, and vision coverage at low cost
- Paid Vacation time
- On site workout facility, available to all employees and their immediate family members
- Full time on site fitness trainer
- Health and Wellness program, with fresh fruit available at no cost
Other perks that Miami Valley Steel is proud to offer to our plant employees:
- Additional paid time off can be earned in addition to our vacation policy
- Plant wide paid “Safety Hour” can be earned bi-monthly
- Monthly attendance drawing
- Weekly safety drawing
If you are looking for a career with a stable company that has never had a forced layoff since we opened our doors in 1983, then Miami Valley Steel is the company for you! We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Miami Valley Steel is using the following staffing agencies to hire positions in our production facility:
Resource MFG ( 1229 East Ash St, Piqua, OH, phone 937-209-2331)
Patrick Staffing ( 987 East Ash St. Ste197, Piqua, OH, phone 937-778-8445)
Applicants can go directly to these agencies apply for positions